Stashing gorgeous fabric. Hoarding irresistible patterns. Designing when I can. Sewing up a Storm.
PeridotLane . . . Handmade Bags and Gifts.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Coffee Anyone?

In the midst of my crazy, busy life I finally have something other than a bag to bring to my blog. This is my beloved little Java Jacket. These are a great way to go a little green and express your personal style. No more throwing away those boring cardboard jackets you get at the coffee shop.

I use high quality designer fabrics for all my items. The interior fabric coordinates beautifully with the exterior and they have an insulated lining that provides body and heat resistance. My Java Jackets are $8 plus shipping.

Hey, you know what is a great idea? Order one to match your bag! : )







2 comments:

They call me Mommy said...

I need one! How do I order? I don't care what it looks like - they are all beautiful!

AngBreidenbach said...

I love these java jackets! My little brain is ticking away at some ideas like Christmas gifts and coffee baskets at book signings :-)

Let's link our blogs! Taking your link over and adding it to my blog roll now on God Uses Broken Vessels and Colitis Cooking blogs. Both blogspot.
Angie

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."