Stashing gorgeous fabric. Hoarding irresistible patterns. Designing when I can. Sewing up a Storm.
PeridotLane . . . Handmade Bags and Gifts.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

{may i reacquaint you}

May I reintroduce you to this gem in my sewing jewelry box. This little darling is "Shaine", named after my sister, J. :) This tote is one of my most ordered items. It is a wonderful basic tote with lots of personality thanks to the yummy fabrics that I have the pleasure of working with. This bag is great for any of your bag carrying needs. Mine started as a diaper bag and moved onto such jobs as gym bag, market bag, book bag, yoga bag, piano lesson bag, etc. The list goes on and on! The possibilities are endless!

Shaine is about 15" h x 17"w (at the top) and 4 1/2" deep. It is fully interfaced for strength, shape and stability, has two large interior pockets and closes securely with a magnetic snap. I use only designer fabrics in my adult bags and pride myself on using these high quality materials. All my fabrics are prewashed and pressed.
This bag sells for $42, plus shipping. Any changes outside her basic design may result in a slight price increase. Also, I do my best to ship as inexpensively as possible. If available I do use previously used shipping materials to help save the earth of unnecessary waste. However, I will only use materials that are in respectable condition.




No comments:

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."