Stashing gorgeous fabric. Hoarding irresistible patterns. Designing when I can. Sewing up a Storm.
PeridotLane . . . Handmade Bags and Gifts.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh, The Fabrics are to Die For

The best part of my business is definitely the fabric. When I get a box of fabric I just want to lay it out and roll in its yumminess (that's a word isn't it?). Sad I know, but it is my weakness. This was probably the motivator for starting PeridotLane. I needed an excuse to buy all these wonderful fabrics.

Here are a couple fabric combinations that a friend chose for her bags. I love them both, but I think my favorite is the teal & black.


1 comment:

Carrie McCoy said...

Trina~
I am a friend of Sara's and am interested in your "Gina" bag. Do you have swatches of material to look at? I like all of your sample pictures, but I was just wondering if there were other options. Thanks!
Carrie

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."