Stashing gorgeous fabric. Hoarding irresistible patterns. Designing when I can. Sewing up a Storm.
PeridotLane . . . Handmade Bags and Gifts.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

{all the credit goes to . . .}

I have recieved so many compliments on my business card and blog that I felt I should give credit where credit is due. Last year I found a wonderful graphic design shop on Etsy.com, pixelbypixel. She created a beautiful custom design for my business card that has now found it's way onto blog, my labels that I sew into my bags, tags and now a second label and stickers. I will continue to return to her for any graphic design or promo needs that I have. Please visit her by clicking on her ad below. She is so talented and has great promotional items for your business. Thank you, pixelbypixel!

No comments:

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."