Stashing gorgeous fabric. Hoarding irresistible patterns. Designing when I can. Sewing up a Storm.
PeridotLane . . . Handmade Bags and Gifts.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

{spring calls for fun fabrics!}

I am so happy to be sewing again. I am catching up on my long "to do" list and it feels SO good. My first order of business was getting a great little hipster ready to ship for, L, a friend of The Maternal Lens blog. L chose gorgeous fabric from Amy Butlers August Fields home dec collection. The quality and weight of this fabric is just delightful. After using it for a holiday order I promptly ordered more. I can't wait to turn out more items from this line. Pure bliss for a fabric lover like me. Thanks, L, for your order!



1 comment:

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

I LOVE THE PURSE! I've gotten so many compliments on it!!! Thank you so much! I hope to send some business your way!
L

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."