Stashing gorgeous fabric. Hoarding irresistible patterns. Designing when I can. Sewing up a Storm.
PeridotLane . . . Handmade Bags and Gifts.

Monday, December 21, 2009

{gettin' hip}

This little lady seems to be the bag of choice this Fall. If you are looking for something smaller and quite convenient {erika} is your girl! She is flat out FUN with fun fabrics that pop with a coordinating top panel, full-size interior pocket, magnetic closure and an adjustable messenger-style strap. She's fully interfaced for shape and stability and has double stitched corners for added strength.
As described, this bag is $35, plus actual shipping. Any changes outside of my basic design may result in a slight price increase. I do my best to ship as inexpensively as possible, but, shipping is usually Priority due to the weight. If available I reuse shipping materials to help save the earth of unnecessary waste. However, I will only use materials in respectable condition.




No comments:

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."