Stashing gorgeous fabric. Hoarding irresistible patterns. Designing when I can. Sewing up a Storm.
PeridotLane . . . Handmade Bags and Gifts.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Great Combination

Here is the first bag ordered off of my blog. I'm so excited! I love the fabric combinations. My customer wanted a black or dark exterior with a fun bold/bright coordinate. I would say lime zebra stripes is fun and bright. I will definitely be making more of this bag. This is my Gina bag, a nice purse size bag that would also hold a couple diapers or wipes for a day trip. A small dog may also fit, if you prefer. : ) The exterior is a Michael Miller Ironwork Scroll and the interior panel and pocket are a fun zebra print by Anna Griffin. For a full description of this bag please scroll down. Thanks for stopping by!






5 comments:

Carrie McCoy said...

Trina~
It looks awesome! I am so excited to receive it. I'm glad that we were able to come up with that combo of materials because it looks really fun!
Thanks again!
Carrie

Sara Jones said...

Trina, this bag is gorgeous. You guys picked out great fabrics. WOW. I have been thinking I need a new purse and this closes the deal. Trina, I know you are busy and I'm find being on the bottom of your list but I need a Gina bag.

p.s. My friend Angela loves her bag. I knew she would.

Jules said...

Trina, I just love your bags too and will need one after your busy Christmas season. I too love the fabrics that Carrie suggested and you did a great job picking them out, it's awesome! Boy did you inherit your mom's sewing gene. Here Mom has a fabulous sewing gene, cooking gene, BAKING GENE, and all that other wonderful stuff but guess what gene I inherited from HER! Yep, the worry gene and I could definitely live without that.

Trina said...

Hey ladies,if you want a bag, now is actually a good time to order. I am all caught up on my recent orders so if you want to start looking at fabric or need some help go to the store links I have posted and start shopping. : ) I love Carrie's bag. I'm going to make myself a purse out of the same fabric. Awewome! btw, which bag do you like Aunt Julie. I also just designed a little hipster bag that has an adjustable strap and is designed to be worn across your body like a messenger bag.

Jenny said...

Okay, I'm jumping on the band wagon...I NEED one of those bags! They are all gorgous! I'll admit though, the idea of trying to pick out fabric is a little intimidating..I'll give it a shot but I might just pick one of the MANY that I love from the pictures I see on your blog.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."