Stashing gorgeous fabric. Hoarding irresistible patterns. Designing when I can. Sewing up a Storm.
PeridotLane . . . Handmade Bags and Gifts.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Say Cheese!


Recently a couple of my projects had the privilege of sitting for a photo shoot with my friend of ThousandWords Photography (check my links section). She is amazing, such raw, natural talent. She photographed my Shaine bag and a beautiful bag I made from Amy Butler's new Birdie Sling pattern. I love this bag. It holds a whole days worth of "stuff" and more! Mine traveled to Virginia with me and provided all the room I needed on the plane and in the airport. Both of these bags were made with Amy Butler fabrics, all so beautiful and amazing quality.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Trina, I LOVE the Birdie Sling pattern. I am very interested in buying this one (currently completely overwhelmed with deciding on fabrics!) I was wondering what the size is...would it work well for me to use as a diaper bag too? I don't need a ton of room, but enough for a few diapers, wipes, extra outfit...just the usual. How much does this one cost?

Also, I am open to any suggestions you have for fabric combinations...I love all the ones on your blog. I just don't have an "eye" for these types of things and I think your ideas are beautiful.

Olivia StClaire said...

These are just so gorgie! great work!! Do you have a price list??!!

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."