Stashing gorgeous fabric. Hoarding irresistible patterns. Designing when I can. Sewing up a Storm.
PeridotLane . . . Handmade Bags and Gifts.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How About a Little Bling?

While making a bag for a friend yesterday I remembered that I was never able to find ribbon to coordinate "perfectly" with this fabric combination. In an effort to add a fun embellishment to the bag I remembered some great vintage pins that I found at a flea market/craft bazaar last year. I just love the uniqueness it adds to the bag. I need to start antiquing and find some more pins. (That will make my husband happy!) What a fun addition to an already fun bag. Just like every girl, every bag needs a little bling!

Again, these awesome pictures are compliments of my friend S of Thousand Words Photography. Please visit her site at: http://www.thousandwordsphotographymt.com. She's amazing!




2 comments:

Sara Jones said...

Hey there cous. I'd like to put in an order for some of your Java Jackets. I go to a Bible Study and think they would be a cute gift for the girls in the spring. Could I put in an order for 12 of them? I don't need them until early April and you can make them any variety of fabrics you'd like. (Use up your scraps!) THANKS!

Leila Marvel said...

Hello it is Leila, thank you so much for coming to my shop, I truly appreciate your support.

Your handmade bags are beautiful. Love the color combinations.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."