Stashing gorgeous fabric. Hoarding irresistible patterns. Designing when I can. Sewing up a Storm.
PeridotLane . . . Handmade Bags and Gifts.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

{passport please}


These three "Erika" Hipsters took a long trip recently. My friend, J, turned her mom onto my little bag here and she ordered three of them! One for herself and two of her friends for a girl's trip to Thailand. My bags have gone international!
This casual bag is one of my favorite accessories, especially for the summer (which will hopefully come sooner than later here in Montana!). It is such an easy little bag to throw on for just the bare essentials. Mine easily carries my wallet, lip gloss, phone, business cards with room to spare for other small odds and ends.

"Erika" is 8" wide x 10" tall x 2" deep. It has a messenger style strap that is 47 1/2" long. For an extra $4, an adjustable strap can be added so the strap can be adjusted to fit your body or to be used as a purse with a shoulder strap. As described (without the adjustable strap) this bag is $29, plus shipping. Any changes outside of my basic design may result in a slight price increase. Also, I do my best to ship as inexpensively as possible. If available I do use previously used shipping materials to help save the earth of unnecessary waste. However, I will only use materials that are in respectable condition.

Pack your bags girls! We're going to Thailand!


Timeless Treasures Modern Love Line, Tina Givens Zazu Line

Tina Givens Zazu Line, Posh by Chez Moi for Moda

1 comment:

Jill said...

So beautiful (and functional! I've heard!). Knowing my mom, if these particular bags could talk, they would have some stories to tell. :)
Thanks again Trina!

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."